(Published April 3, 2007, 3:30 p.m.)
Several new members have recently joined the Geneva Lake West Chamber of Commerce.
- The Café Calamari, 10 E. Geneva St., Williams Bay, 245-9665, www.cafecalamari.com, recently joined the Geneva Lake West Chamber of Commerce. Café Calamari is considered the lakes area's finest Italian restaurant. Overlooking scenic Williams Bay, Café Calamari offers a wide variety of pasta, steak and seafood, and is one of few restaurants in the area to provide outdoor lakeside dining.
- Harpoon Willies, next door to Café Calamari, 10 E. Geneva St., Williams Bay, 245-6906, www.harpoonwillies.com, has recently joined the Geneva Lake West chamber. Harpoon Willies is a quirky bar and grill that has the best burgers around. Enjoy a great sandwich or signature salad on the screened porch directly across from the lake.
- Stan's Office Technologies, 1375 S. Eastwood Drive, Woodstock, Ill., (815) 338-0549, www.stans.com, has recently joined the Geneva Lake West Chamber of Commerce. Stan's Office Technologies, established in 1960, is a family owned and operated business solutions provider integrating traditional office machines with Internet and local area network infrastructures. Services range from printer/copier repair to wireless Internet connections specializing in the finest digital office technology service and support utilizing Ricoh and Konica Minolta products.
- Mr. Handyman, P.O. Box 357, Salem, (262) 843-3919, www.mrhandyman.com, recently joined the Geneva Lake West Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Handyman is a premier handyman service. Their skilled craftsmen are screened, uniformed and insured and will arrive on time to get your to-do list done quickly. Mr. Handyman offers carpentry, drywall, minor electrical, faucets, painting, gutter cleaning as well as other odd jobs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Lakeland Community Church, 600 N. Bloomfield Road, Elkhorn, 245-4567, www.lakelandcommunitychurch.com, recently joined the Geneva Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. People can find a friend and enjoy good music, drama and biblically based teaching that helps you and your kids get God involved in your life. Services are held Sundays at 10 a.m. at the Lake Geneva Middle School. Their new location on Bloomfield Road will be opening soon.
- Eleven Gables Inn & Cottage On Lake Geneva, 493 Wrigley Dr., Lake Geneva, 248-8393, www.lkgeneva.com, recently joined the Geneva Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. Eleven Gables Inn & Cottages is a very eclectic 1840s carpenter's Gothic inn/bed and breakfast with separate cottage and icehouse for families or friends. Located on Lake Geneva's lakeshore path three blocks from downtown Lake Geneva and the Riviera in a quiet estate setting. Private pier is available for swimming and fishing and stays include a continental breakfast and free WiFi. Must love dogs.
Content may not be published, broadcast, re-distributed or re-written.